Visit

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Hi!
I'll be flying from Heathrow to Las Vegas ( approx. April-May ) and hiring a car in that lovely city. I've been in your lovely country before, Seattle. I'm full of praise for such a modern way of living. I can't complain in Gibraltar! I've a TomTom navigator and would like to know if it will be fully useful in your country. I've got the latest maps from tomtom but I've never used them in your country. What have I to look for? Alaska is out of this world! I was there last year. Fantastic. Mount McInley. Wow! Long live America.

Regards.
Eddie

Hi!
I'll be flying from Heathrow to Las Vegas ( approx. April-May ) and hiring a car in that lovely city. I've been in your lovely country before, Seattle. I'm full of praise for such a modern way of living. I can't complain in Gibraltar! I've a TomTom navigator and would like to know if it will be fully useful in your country. I've got the latest maps from tomtom but I've never used them in your country. What have I to look for? Alaska is out of this world! I was there last year. Fantastic. Mount McInley. Wow! Long live America.

Regards.
Eddie
It's absolutely useful here! I would get maps of Great Britan and use mine in your fine country if I was lucky enough to visit there!

Ask a Question