View pictures on TT1

Does anybody know how to look at .jpeg or any picture format on the TomTom One. I have used the Menu Builder and I have the Image Gallery icon in my menu except it is grayed out. Do I need to add a special folder to the root directory named "image" or "photo" in order to make this work. Any help would be great.

Does anybody know how to look at .jpeg or any picture format on the TomTom One. I have used the Menu Builder and I have the Image Gallery icon in my menu except it is grayed out. Do I need to add a special folder to the root directory named "image" or "photo" in order to make this work. Any help would be great.

You want them in a folder called 'photos' (no quotes, all lower case, notice the 's')

I forgot to mention that I have the 3rd edition if that matters. I just tried creating a folder named 'photos' (no quotes) and putting a couple .jpgs in there but they image gallery icon is still grayed out. Also tried 'photo', 'image', and 'images' with no luck.

I forgot to mention that I have the 3rd edition if that matters. I just tried creating a folder named 'photos' (no quotes) and putting a couple .jpgs in there but they image gallery icon is still grayed out. Also tried 'photo', 'image', and 'images' with no luck.

Try a pin reset. May help.

Thanks for the input, but it still doesn't work. Not sure why, because the document viewer works and even displays saved webpages with images in HTML. Maybe I will just have to find a 3rd party app for viewing images if anybody knows of any of these that are in English.

Thanks for the input, but it still doesn't work. Not sure why, because the document viewer works and even displays saved webpages with images in HTML. Maybe I will just have to find a 3rd party app for viewing images if anybody knows of any of these that are in English.

Image Gallery doesn't work on the ONE series for an unknown reason.

I use a nice third party program that I describe how to install and use on the following page:
>>>HERE<<<

Ask a Question