Videos on TOMTOM ONE

how do i watch videos on my tomtom one? i tried to download software and it says it doesn't support the ONE, any help?

thanks

tomtom video

yea, do i need to use an sd card, if so how do i save maps on my card, it's only 512 mb, even if i could just save the guam map it would be coom

yea, do i need to use an sd card, if so how do i save maps on my card, it's only 512 mb, even if i could just save the guam map it would be coom

I'm assuming you have the TT1v3 (no sd card), so copy everything from the internal memory except the USA_and_Canada maps to your SD card. I believe that should be enough to fit on your 512MB SD card.

Then place in the SD card and your TT1 should boot up using the Guam maps. Try installing MobilNova now and see if it recognizes your TT1.

tomtom one video

is there a way to get the full version of the software without paying, u got a copy?

is there a way to get the full version of the software without paying, u got a copy?

No, to get the full version you need to purchase it. It's not that expensive as I bought a copy and use it all the time when I'm waiting in the car for someone. I think its worth the money.

Ask a Question