Version 7.10 Maps

Hey all, I have a TT1 LE that I finally got the maps updated on. It took a long call to customer service and a little tweaking on my part, but it finally works. The size of the map folder, however, is a lot smaller than the download. The existing maps (7.05) were 912.3MB and the download for 7.10 was 902.2 MB...installed on my TT1, the 7.10 maps are 858.2MB. Can anyone confirm that this is the correct size for the USA_Canada version 7.10 map? I'd hate for there to be something wrong with the map since those things only really present themselves at the worst possible time. Thanks in advance!!

I have Usa_Canada map 710 .. shows download and on my computer as a 902.2 MB, but on my device it shows 858.7 MB. I also have a tt1 LE, so its not you.

Hi
I have 7.10 map version (North America) on my Go 720 and the size is 1.64 Gb. Someone said if the size is different according to the model.

Hi
I have 7.10 map version (North America) on my Go 720 and the size is 1.64 Gb. Someone said if the size is different according to the model.
Yes, I understand that the 'North America' map is bigger because it contains more detail.

Ask a Question