Version 7.10 Maps 3rd edition

Could someone with version 7.10 maps in a 3rd edition do a test for me. Navigate to 71 Shelter Bay Drive, La Conner, Wa and then try it to 72 Shelter Bay Drive, La Conner, Wa, check that it goes to same direction to get to 72, or if in routes a long way around via India Rd etc. My older map appears to be block between 71 and 72 Shelter Bay Drive - The gate house!!! It brings me into the development on a road that does not exist. That is Cayuse Pl.

Thanks Snoking

I have a v2 / app 7.162 / Map:USA_and_Canada v710.1575
my map shows that all of those streets are blocked to vehicular traffic. Is that a gated community, or apartment complex? I've noticed that sometimes the map will classify streets as such in these communities sometimes.

I have a v2 / app 7.162 / Map:USA_and_Canada v710.1575
my map shows that all of those streets are blocked to vehicular traffic. Is that a gated community, or apartment complex? I've noticed that sometimes the map will classify streets as such in these communities sometimes.

Yes, the block is at the location of our gatehouse! SNOKING

Ask a Question