V 6.65 Map Upgrade Dvd Not Recognized

My New Map Upgrade (v6.65) Arrived This Week. The Dvd Will Not Run On My Computer (windows Xp). I Can Access The Contents Of The Dvd, But Cannot Find A Setup File. When I Start Tomtom Home, The Install Link Is Not Active. Has Anyone Had This Difficulty?

Thanks

Hmmmm. When you have the DVD in, and you launch HOME, there should be 3 tabs across the top. Something like install from computer, from DVD, from other source. That's probably not exactly it, but something like it. Make sure you choose the middle tab, to install from DVD. Does this help?

fanchee is right. there is no setup.exe like there was on the origional DVD that came with your ONE. This DVD is a MAP upgrade only, so there won't be a HOME install.

Just pop the DVD into your drive, connect your ONE to the PC, startup HOME and go to the tab near the top of your HOME window label TomTomCD (even though it's a DVD) there you will be able to see all te stuff on the disk that you can install.

Be sure to run a BACKUP FIRST!!

Ask a Question