Username Anonymous

TomTom Model(s)
One 3rd Ed.
I have a One 3rd Ed, and have subscribed to the fuel pricing service. I get the daily downloads, and they show up on my One, but down in the lower, left corner it says "Username Anonymous" and when I push the Fuel Prices button on the Operate Your One screen on my computer it says I'm not subscribed to this service.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get these things to read correctly?

My One is running 8.010 and my map (US & Canada) is 720.1802. I'm running TomTom Home version 2.4.0.68 on OS X.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

I assume you have an account at TomTom. Make sure you're logged into it via TTHome and then try for the update. You'll see your email addy in the top right of TTHome's screen.

I assume you have an account at TomTom. Make sure you're logged into it via TTHome and then try for the update. You'll see your email addy in the top right of TTHome's screen.

Yeah, my account shows up in TTHome okay, it's just on the One that it says Anonymous. I can't figure out how to get it to show the subscription on the TomTom, even though the gas prices show up on it, so I guess it's working.

Thanks!

Ask a Question