USA, Canada map versus USA, Canada, Mexico

TomTom Model(s)
GO 740 LIVE
I have a new GO 600 that has liftetime USA, Canada, Mexico maps and a subscription to the USA, Canada maps. Is there an advantage between the maps, other than the Mexico coverage or smaller map file size? I moved up from a GO Live 740 to the GO 600 (not very thrilled with the dumbed down 600's limited features/versatility and slow touch screen response time). I will gladly pay the subscription fee if there is a distinct functional benefit to the USA, Canada map.

No difference other than whether or not Mexico is present, though I'm confused ... You're saying that the 600 unit came with the full US/Can/Mex set, but you are only being offered updates for the US/Can portion, or ???
Or do you refer back to your 740's US/Can/Mex subscription?

I am getting a message that my USA and Canada map subscription will expire in xx days. The GO 600 has the lifetime USA, Canada,and Mexico map. If the USA and Canada portions of both maps are the same, I will let the subscription expire for the USA and Canada map. I was just wondering if the USA and Canada map might have some additional feature being on a paid subscription.

Ask a Question