TT920 Day/Night

How can I get Day/Night mode display correctly? Night is just dimmer, I like it to be Green for Night and Day Normal Bright, Don't know if this model does. I have TT ONE works with no problem switch Day/Night. May file corrupted..? Tried everything reset button, factory reset with no available.

How can I get Day/Night mode display correctly? Night is just dimmer, I like it to be Green for Night and Day Normal Bright, Don't know if this model does. I have TT ONE works with no problem switch Day/Night. May file corrupted..? Tried everything reset button, factory reset with no available.
You may have forgotten that there is a separate setup for the display colors. You can select from several color schemes for day and night. It's done separately from the brightness for day/night.

You may have forgotten that there is a separate setup for the display colors. You can select from several color schemes for day and night. It's done separately from the brightness for day/night.

Thanks! I didnt noticed that it asked option for Day on First tap and Night for Second Tap. Before I tapped both with same colors background that is why I was not able to get between normal and green.

Ask a Question