*** TomTommobile for iPhone questions

Hi

I've just installed tom-tom v1.4.1 mobile on my iPhone 3GS and have a couple of basic questions I would like help with please.

Q1: Where can I find the 'pedestrian mode' in the menu's?

Q2: When I click on the 'traffic option', my phone tries to connect to the tt servers but it never seems to connect and I also see the 'log in' window. Is the 'traffic option' not enabled?

Regards

Dave M

Q1: Where can I find the 'pedestrian mode' in the menu's?

Q2: When I click on the 'traffic option', my phone tries to connect to the tt servers but it never seems to connect and I also see the 'log in' window. Is the 'traffic option' not enabled?

1) Go to Settings - Route planning - Default route type - walking.

2) you need to subscribe to Traffic. Click on TT Traffic and then subscribe to one of the options. Not everyone is happy the system works correctly. See separate threads.

Hi Dave

Thanks for your help with my questions.

With regard to linking the volume to the speed of car, does the TT mobile software have this option on the iPhone and if so, where can I find this in the menu?

Regards

Dave

With regard to linking the volume to the speed of car, does the TT mobile software have this option on the iPhone and if so, where can I find this in the menu?

Regards

Dave
You can fade music or change volume based on the percentage of the music's volume playing thru the phone. There is no speed volume relationships. This is under settings and then audio. This can be via the phone alone. A Bluetooth hookup to the radio playing music via the iPhone. If you are using the car mount you can use aux hook up to the aux in of the car radio. However the phone needs to be the source of the music not the radio.

Any idea when new 1.5 version for iphone will be out and if it will fix issue of missreading address location numbers from iphone contacts.

Ask a Question