TomTom One - Bluetooth?

Just got my "One" and tried to get my Phone / Bluetooth working... it just won't detect my phone i7100 Blackberry.

I have a TomTom 910 in my other car and it works fine. What's up with the "One" ?

Just got my "One" and tried to get my Phone / Bluetooth working... it just won't detect my phone i7100 Blackberry.

I have a TomTom 910 in my other car and it works fine. What's up with the "One" ?

Can you not get the BT paired up? Your blackberry must be set to discoverable, for the TT to see it.

My TT1 runs BlueTooth through my AT&T Tilt Blackberry-compatible Windows Mobile 6 Pocket PC phone no problems at all.

I finally got it to find the phone....

however once it did it states that the phone does not have the features required.

what's up with that? The same phone works fine with my Go910 --

must be something required for the wireless connection. ??

seems to be issues with bluetooth connection. i got tom tom serives working but after two or three days i lose it. whats weird is then i up date on tomtom home then it works. driven me crazy. does anybody have a clue

seems to be issues with bluetooth connection. i got tom tom serives working but after two or three days i lose it. whats weird is then i up date on tomtom home then it works. driven me crazy. does anybody have a clue

You asked a similar question here, I responded in that thread.

Ask a Question