TomTom Nav 5 with Treo 750...

I purchased a Palm GPS unit that came with TomTom Navigator 5 that runs on my Treo 650 (palm os). I recently purchased a new phone, Treo 750, WinOS, and am trying to load the Nav software and maps on it.
I downloaded the new Nav install from the TomTom site and was able to install the app on my 750. When I try to add a map to the device, I get

"Your computer does not support the devices for which there are applications in this package. Please install the supporting software first and run Setup again. Setup will now end."

When I run the Nav app on my 750, it says no maps loaded.
I tried adding a map using directly from the file explorer, but it still cannot find it. I added it to the root folder on the storage card in a folder named Maps.

Any advice is appreciated.

TIA

Nav 5 and treo 70

Hello, did you ever get your Nav 5 working with you Treo 750? If you did could you plese tell me how. Please write me at (e-mail address removed) Thanks Larry...

Ask a Question