TomTom go professional 6250

Good to hear. Yours was one of those unusual situations where a "restore" was necessary, it seems!
Did the process go well for you according to the video?

If you are connected to the computer it is not the Tomtom service via the Sim card that you receive.

the Tomtom service you receive it via the wi-fi of your box.

Try with this FAQ: https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/ar...es-TomTom-Traffic-ou-LIVE-ne-fonctionnent-pas
OP had two separate problems:

1. "The navigator stopped connecting to the PC and"
2. ... "the Internet connection through the built-in SIM card often disappears."

It wasn't a problem of services through the PC.

Good to hear. Yours was one of those unusual situations where a "restore" was necessary, it seems!
Did the process go well for you according to the video?
Yes, all is well. After two days of operation, no problems were found. Thanks a lot. At the end of the week I will write how the navigator worked all week. I work as a truck driver in Europe.
Thanks for the help.

OP had two separate problems:

1. "The navigator stopped connecting to the PC and"
2. ... "the Internet connection through the built-in SIM card often disappears."

It wasn't a problem of services through the PC.
Everything was exactly as you say.

The video helped a lot, very much ... Although I suffered with calling the recovery menu. Didn't want to be called. I couldn't call it like in the video. But everything turned out experimentally ... By briefly pressing the ON button, I turn on the navigator and immediately release it, wait for the drums to sound, wait for the TomTom logo to go out and immediately hold down the ON button and hold until this menu appears. Personally, this works for me...

Hello. Anybody know when there wil be a New card for the 6250. The last is from august 2022

Hello. Anybody know when there wil be a New card for the 6250. The last is from august 2022
Hello. A few days ago I wrote an email to tech support with the same issue. I was told that at the end of February to expect ...

Hello. There are many versions on the Internet, from users, which settings are correct for a truck with a semi-trailer, five axles and a maximum weight with a load of 40 tons....
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
One of the versions of the settings from users:
- set the total weight only when it exceeds 40 tons, if it does not exceed then put zeros.
- set the axle load only when the truck is oversized.
That is, if the eurotruck together with the cargo does not exceed the maximum weight of 40 tons, then set the total weight and axle load to zero in the parameters. They say that this way lays a route in Western Europe more correctly. Personally, I doubt it. But still, I ask you to answer this question, if there is an interpretation from the manufacturer. Thank you.

@Reader142
We have no direct association with TomTom here, and the answer would have to come from them.

Hello. Device 620 is displayed in my personal account. But I have 6250... Tell me, please, how this problem is solved.

If you have truck mapping installed, you have a GO 6250
GO 620 displayed when you have a GO 6250 sometimes the 2 devices have the same serial number.

The thing is that I have only one 6250 device. I have never had other TomTom devices ....
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
Previously, 6250 was displayed, but now 620.

It's that the 2 devices have the same serial number with the next update the problem will solve itself.

The thing is that I have only one 6250 device. I have never had other TomTom devices ....
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
Previously, 6250 was displayed, but now 620.
MyDrive Connect uses only the first two characters of the serial number of the device to identify it.

The correct first two characters for a 6250 should be ZA. The correct first two characters for a GO 620 OR GO 620/Supreme are ZE.
The 6250 includes a cellular (GPRS) connection. The 620 models do NOT, hence the difference in the serial numbers. Slightly different hardware.

What are the first two characters of your device's serial number? MyDrive Connect should have picked up the difference.

It's that the 2 devices have the same serial number with the next update the problem will solve itself.
A 6250 and 620, although based upon similar but different hardware, do NOT share the same serial number prefix. See above.

MyDrive Connect использует только первые два символа серийного номера устройства для идентификации.

Правильные первые два символа для 6250 должны быть ZA . Правильные первые два символа для GO 620 ИЛИ GO 620/Supreme — ZE .
Модель 6250 поддерживает сотовую связь (GPRS). Модели 620 НЕТ, отсюда и разница в серийных номерах. Немного другое железо.

Каковы первые два символа серийного номера вашего устройства? MyDrive Connect должен был уловить различияZA
ZA

Ask a Question