TomTom Go 300 and Cingular 8525 PPC Phone

I am not sure why the other post was closed. If this is not the appropiate place to ask this question, I am sorry.

I am trying how to configure my Go 300 to work with my Cingular 8525 Pocket PC phone. They see each other as bluetooth devices just fine, but when I try to setup my TomTom plus stuff on the phone, it asks questions I don't understand:

Setting up wireless data connections: My particular phone is not listed??
It is the latest PDA from from Cingular and I have unlimited data connection.

Is this my first problem?

I believe the problem is that your phone is not listed for TT Plus. Can you always use TT Home to update your Traffic info, I know it won't be the same.

You can look at this post if you want to pair the phone with ur unit for phone usage.

You probably will not be able to set it up for wireless data, as indicated by the fact that it is not listed on the TT site. However, you might give it one more try by selecting manual setup rather then automatic. You will have to know all the manual settings however.

Ask a Question