Tom's Site Down?

TomTom Model(s)
OK, I know this sounds weird but I have not been able to access the tomtom.com web site for the past three days, 11/02-05. Also, my tomtom home application does not see "home". I can access everything else on the internet but not the tomtom.com web site. It's hard to believe the site has been down that long. I connect to the internet on my Mac via Verizon's FIOS from near Washington, DC. Does anyone else share this problem or have any ideas?
jmc

OK, I know this sounds weird but I have not been able to access the tomtom.com web site for the past three days, 11/02-05. Also, my tomtom home application does not see "home". I can access everything else on the internet but not the tomtom.com web site. It's hard to believe the site has been down that long. I connect to the internet on my Mac via Verizon's FIOS from near Washington, DC. Does anyone else share this problem or have any ideas?
jmc

Look here

https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=4135

I have FREQUENTLY had that problem also... But I am a Night-Owl and THINK I might be trying to access the server when it is down for Backup or updating.
But on a recent weekend in November 2007 it went down at Midnight Saturday and didn't come back on-line until the wee hours of Tuesday morning because of the holiday. At least THAT was when I was finally able to get that "ONE More file needed" after an Update.
I have turned OFF automatic Updates.!
:D

Ask a Question