Time and Distance Remaining not updating.

Live IQ Routes XL.

Since a mandatory update to 9.430.890926.2 OS 842337 a week or so ago (this was an additional one to the March update) the Arrival Time, Distance Remaining and Time Remaining don't work.

The Distance and Time Remaining stay static, while the ETA continually increases.

I don't want the ETA or Time Remaining, but I don't have a choice. However, I do find the Distance Remaining useful.

I don't know whether it's significant, but if I plan a route and run a Demo, these readings work correctly.

Anyone know how to cure this?

Strange.......

Have you tried resetting your unit, either by a pin reset or holding the power button on the device about 10 seconds till you hear the drum sound, depending upon model.

And which model do you have, anyway?

Thanks dhn, I'll try that, but it'll be a couple of days till I go out to check it.

The UK model is a permutation of Live / IQ / Routes and XL. I suspect it has a different name over there.

The one time I've seen this happen before is when I didn't have a GPS signal when I wanted to set up the route, so I used "Advance planning" (a.k.a. "Plan route").

I found the exact same problems with the Distance and Time Remaining and the ETA.

I put it on a list of bugs to report, but forgot all about it. The next time I tried it it worked fine.

I have the same problem when I use the "Show home-work traffic" option to plan a route before a valid GPS signal is received AND when you received a GPS signal, you are already on the route.

Ask a Question