Sppeding warning wav file

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920
New Wav file.

Does anyone have a nice sounding "Slow down please" or something like that for the speeding alert?

I turned mine on, and I found it rather loud and anoying, just looking for something a little more pleasant.

Thanks in advance

New Wav file.

Does anyone have a nice sounding "Slow down please" or something like that for the speeding alert?

I turned mine on, and I found it rather loud and anoying, just looking for something a little more pleasant.

Thanks in advance

Not sure what format you need it in for the 920, but here is both a WAV and an OGG file:
>>> whoa_slow_down.wav <<<

>>> whoa_slow_down.ogg <<<

Perfect thank you very much!

if you get creative, any celebrity, voice or female voice would be good as well..

I was searching for a clip of Mr Mackey (south Park) saying, "Speedings bad. Mmm'Kay"

I thought that would be a hoot

OH yeah, the 920 accepts wav files, so thats the format that I am using.

Thanks for being so kind as to include the ogg as well!

Here are 2 slow voices: male and female.
I included an mp3 sample.

If you you would like me to personalize it by including your first name before the warning, let me know. :D

Attachments

• slowdown.zip
    52.6 KB · Views: 364
I don't mean to hijack this topic but Emanon that is the most funniest Avatar I have ever seen! way to funny!

Ask a Question