Radar warnings

TomTom Model(s)
XXL
I am wondering if the Tomtom can be updated to include the highway patrol radar warnings ? I have the XXL model. Thanks in advance. Petrina

I am wondering if the Tomtom can be updated to include the highway patrol radar warnings ? I have the XXL model. Thanks in advance. Petrina
If such files are available from TomTom for your country (it appears from your ISP that you are in Oz), you should be able to load them onto your XXL. If TomTom does not have them available, but a third-party has them available as POI (Point of Interest) files, you should be able to load those files onto your XXL.

The only complication loading third-party files onto your device would be if they are not in the filename.ov2 format that TomTom uses. In that case, you would need to use a conversion program that will change the file format into a *.ov2 format, and there are several such free programs available.

- Tom -

Ask a Question