Which would you choose?

• Option A

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Option B

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
Central NJ and Chicagoland would be nice to have.
At this rate, I can picture Pedro just sitting front of his comp for a long time...
should we try to find some other speed trap poi as a basis for
pedro, so that he only has to edit?
or would it be more work?

hum... maybe i should learn to edit poi's to help... give me few days.

My information is coming from this website.
http://www.speedtrap.org/
The information is questionable. There is a lot of information provided but Im not sure if it's valid.
The other hard part is to get the area where the user is describing into a GPS cordinate.

Was the speedtrap info completed ? I'm specifically looking for the Chicagoland area.

Also, Wisconsin and Minnesota would be a wish as I will be driving from Chicago to Bloomington, MN at the end of the month.

Thanks

I made these couple of icons. They seem to work fairly well. The first is for speed traps. The second is for red light cameras. I found POI lists online with a quick google search and just made the icons in photoshop since the packaged ones sucked. I can post the POIs if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• Speed_Trap.bmp
    1.5 KB · Views: 361
  • Red_Light_Camera_us.bmp
    1.5 KB · Views: 322
Pedro,

Many thanks for all of your efforts. I reside and drive in Phoenix Arizona area. Phoeniz area includes, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale & Gilbert.

Pedro,

Many thanks for all of your efforts. I reside and drive in Phoenix Arizona area. Phoeniz area includes, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale & Gilbert.
I 2nd the notion for speed trap warning/poi from phoenix area. I live in Vegas and drive out there occassionally and have been victim to the speeding ticket in the mail. They actually have about 4 camera's that take pictures of you, your car, the scene, and your license plate when you go 10+ over the speed limit. Of course now that it's a week later, I don't recall exactly where the trap was. (you can even view a video of you speeding online when you go to pay your ticket!!)

Ask a Question