Someone rated me badly and called me a retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone rated me badly and called me a retard for one of my posts, but I can't tell who it was - even though I can read what he/she said. How can I tell who is rating me?

Just a guess, but it's probably because you came to a TomTom forum and posted a message "Don't Buy a TomTom!!!" and went on a rant about how the GPS didn't do what you wanted because you didn't do any research before you bought it. Probably not the best 1st post to make if you're looking for positive feedback.

Does anybody really READ these posts? After doing the research I WAS able to get my Tom Tom working - without the aid of Tomtom support (is there really TomTom support?) and the knee-jerk responses I got from this forum. I got many many useless responses. Only one respondent actually had the answer, and even then I had to decipher the response. You're defending the idiots without answering the question: can you find out who gives you the bad points? The answer is no. Like all the answers I've gotten so far, I had to figure it out myself. No answers. THANKS!!!!

TomTom support is thin, but the effort is better than I've seen from the last competing product I used. TomTom support scales through canned responses and FAQ pages. The competitor didn't even do that much -- if you root cause the problem yourself, they might help you if you call enough times.

As for the points, if I happen to spot you helping others (to compensate for the thin official support), I'll give you plus points.

I have had a very good response from TT support in the past. The response was quick and they were able to answer my questions adequately. I have had issues w/ my 510 and they were rectified quickly!!

Update

Just to let you know - I have finally struggled through all my technical difficulties with my TT One XLS. After two weeks I got my TT to talk to my Bluetooth phone AND was able to get the traffic service working. All is relatively well in the world. I'm not so pissed at the idiots on this site anymore.

Once again, you're not scoring any points with anyone by making statements like "idiots on this site". And you wonder why people are giving you negative ratings? :confused:

BOO HOO! So I'm not makin' any points on the TT Forums popularity contest. I came here for info not points. The "idiots" didn't lift a finger for me other than to play their points game and call me names. And you wonder why I called the name callers idiots? Do whatever you want with my points. Call me a retard. At least you're effective at THAT. You guys crack me up!

Well then, I'll remember not to click on any threads with your name :rolleyes:. Interesting how people act under the shroud of the internet. You asked about points and you got an answer. Now that you found out what it means, you start calling people idiots....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question