(Searching for...) Vaild GPS Signal

TomTom Model(s)
via 1500
can someone please explain to me exactly what i need to do to reset or correct this issue, i have a Mac if that makes a difference and trying to learn it. Please help step by step instructions not real computer literate when it comes to this things.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Try holding the power button about 10-15 seconds till you hear the drum sounds on the unit. That's how you reboot the unit.

yikes!!! i heard the drums...so now i shouldn't have that searching for valid GPS message

Oh, you still might ........ it does take a minute or so as I mentioned in your other thread.

lol i just realized that you are answering both my post....i was about to say that you were more awesome then the other moderator LOLOL...thanks again you really rock...btw are you my personal moderator or are you the one working tonight for everyone?

:) There's a thought ......... Concierge service!

Nah, just a case of 'last moderator standing' at the time. Glad things are sorted.

A lot of the time we'll let one moderator run with a particular problem instead of muddying the waters, especially when they've got a good handle on your issue.

Then again, dhn DOES keep some pretty strange hours here!

A lot of the time we'll let one moderator run with a particular problem instead of muddying the waters...

DO WE??? :eek:

I thought we just muscled in and tried to out-do each other! :fencing:

:D

Ask a Question