Rider V5 to BMW headset problem

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Hi to you all, this is a query which most probably has been asked before, but where to look is another matter.

I have a Rider V2 which connects to my headset, a BMW BTHSG-2, which is BMW's latest headset. I have just upgraded to the Rider V5 and for some reason will not bluetooth to the headset. I have followed the instruction book that came with the headset and still the same issue.

So I suppose my question is this, because the Rider V2 connected to the above mentioned headset, will the same go for the V5 or not.

Your knowledge and advice will be appreciated.

Flook

Sorry you didn't get any answers, dude. Bluetooth is an awkward thing to troubleshoot at the best of times, even with all the things you want to connect right in front of you.

Unless there's someone with your exact same equipment as you, we'd be clutching at straws.

Have you tried TT's own customer support. I suspect they will just say "You're not using our recommended headset", but as it DID work with the older model, it's worth kicking up a bit of a fuss with them.

Ask a Question