Restaurant POI

I bought TT920 and it would not allow me to search restaurants by category. Further, it only shows 2 restaurants in London and they are at least 3 miles away. Can someone tell me how can I search restaurants by category?

Thanks.

I bought TT920 and it would not allow me to search restaurants by category. Further, it only shows 2 restaurants in London and they are at least 3 miles away. Can someone tell me how can I search restaurants by category?

Thanks.

Unless you have the pois loaded from this site, you can not search for restaurants by category using the TT loaded pois. These are general categories. You can, using the TT loaded pois, search by name. When you click on the restaurant poi it will have (I belive) search for or something to that manner at the bottom of the screen. If you tap on this you can type the name of the restaurant and it SHOULD begin showing restaurants with that name in your area.

Ask a Question