Request: Police Car

Hey guys, Lots of helpful information out here and Im glad I joined. I just got a TomTom One 130 as a gift. I just got certified in Law Enforcement in Florida, and this will definitely help me find roads that Im not to familiar with. So, I would like to request getting a police car being made. Thanks!!

Hey guys, Lots of helpful information out here and Im glad I joined. I just got a TomTom One 130 as a gift. I just got certified in Law Enforcement in Florida, and this will definitely help me find roads that Im not to familiar with. So, I would like to request getting a police car being made. Thanks!!

You can find police car icons on Tom Tom Home or you can go to TomTom GPS Australian Points to Interest, POI, Navman, Garmin, Mitac Mio, Destinator Australia.. This sit has poi, voices, and car icons. I blieve that I saw a blue and white police car there.

JIM T IS RIGHT THERE ARE A FEW COP CARS OUT THERE.HERES THE ONE iICAN ACCROSS.
IF YOU WANT ONE OF YOUR CRUSER JUST TAKE A SNAP SHOT OF THE REAR OF YOUR CAR,I WILL BE HAPPY TO CONVERT IT FOR YA.

Attachments

• videogame_gta_cops.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 679
Thanks guys for the quick return! Id throw a pic of mine if I could find my camera, but I think its still put away in a box. Thanks again!

no prob. I will check back from time to time if you do get a pic. of the back of you car post it and its as good as done

Hi Surfin,

Not sure exactly what type of squad car you're looking for (some drive black and whites, others mostly black like Hwy patrol), but found this one that might work and fixed it up some.
Hope it works for you. If not, post a picture of yours.

Last edited:

Ask a Question