Record route automatically Rider 400

There is an option on the rider 400 to record the route travelled. Each time the ignition is turned off (power is lost to the unit) the unit stops recording and has to told to start recording again.
Previous (other brands) sat navs have an option to record a route automatically when switched on. Is there a way to tell my TomTom to record automatically?
Thanks

I've done route recording on my equivalent GO model to create *.gpx files, and it always restarts for me until I make a point of turning it OFF. I've recorded tracks with as many as 40-50 stops in a day without any manual intervention.

I do not recall ever seeing an option to have it behave otherwise. I haven't used that feature for a couple of code builds, though, so something may have changed. If I get a chance, I'll fire that feature up the next time I have a GO running on the dash and see what it does.

Ask a Question