POIs for XL330S

Need some help I bought this unit about 3 months ago. Foloowed all the instructions, loaded it on the computer etc etc.. The unit works great but whenever I try to enter a POI it doesnt find it? Before I had this unit I had one in my car and no matter what destination I put in it was in there. This is the complete opposite. Thanks for your help.

I dont know like i said I just loaded it on my computer and that was it. I was trying to find costco, a golf course and in NJ the crayola factory. My friend had the garmin and it found it just by name. Im a rookie with this stuff so any help would be appreciated.

Tap the satellite bars on the unit and the next screen shows the application (firmware) version installed on your unit. Now, tap the version number and the next screen shows the map version installed.

Do you have this under Preferences-->Manage POIs-->Show on Map and then the next screen are a bunch of rows of categories that you can check off to show on the map?

Ask a Question