POI for Hardware Stores

Looking for hardware stores in the in the cincinnati area. Ace Hardware is one chain. I'm a contractor and allways find myself looking for the closest place to get something to finish a job. It would be really nice to have Mom and POP stores catagorized along with the chain stores and the big box stores like Home Depot and Lowes. Thanks.

unzip the files to your USA_Canda or North America Folder in your SD or HD.
The zipped file contains Lowe's, Home Depot, and General Hardware store POIs in your area only.

Attachments

• Hardware stores.zip
    6 KB · Views: 438
MA/RI area

would it be possible to get something like that for the Rhode Island and Mass area?

thanks,

-dev

Looking for hardware stores in the in the cincinnati area. Ace Hardware is one chain. I'm a contractor and allways find myself looking for the closest place to get something to finish a job. It would be really nice to have Mom and POP stores catagorized along with the chain stores and the big box stores like Home Depot and Lowes. Thanks.
I have the same exact issue edshepard....I'm in Northern Ohio and when I'm out on the road I need to know where the mom and pop stores are as well as the box stores. That's really the only reason I purchased this device.

I guess for mom and pop stores, it would take some yellow page research in your specific area for addresses and creation of your own POI file. It would be nice if all the mom & pop stores addresses were pre-listed...

I use the program - MyPOI.
If you google it, you will find it.
I also made the icon to go with it.
Here is your request for general hardware stores for the DC area.

Attachments

• hardware store Washington DC.zip
    33 KB · Views: 310
I use the program - MyPOI.
If you google it, you will find it.
I also made the icon to go with it.
Here is your request for general hardware stores for the DC area.

Pedro2NR, never saw this before (MyPOI). What a great little tool. I travel all the time (8 of the last 10 weeks). Anyway, this is perfect. I can make a custom POI for any obscure little town I go to. In fact not a bad tool to just get a quick phone number.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Hello. I just bought a TomTom 720 last week. It's my first GPS system and I am learning so much from reading this forum!

Pedro, can I make 2 requests for POIs in LA,OC and SD Counites? There are:

1. Grocery stores - Albertsons, Ralphs, Von and Pavillions.
2. Hardware stores - Lowe's, Home Depot, and General Hardware stores

Thank you in advance!

Hardware stores POI in portland,oregon

looking for a POI list of hardware stores in portland,OR area.

thank you s much

Ask a Question