POI.dat

Hi, i just got my tomtom, and i have maps 6.60 WE and 6.75 UK and IE installed. Im in ireland, and i find both maps have incomplete POI.dat files, but together they would be pretty good. One has almost all petrol stations, the other has good fast food and sight seeing POIs etc. Is there any way i can have both POI.dat files in the 6.75 map? I copied the 6.60 POI file into the 6.75 map, and that works, but i have to overwrite the 6.75s one.

I hope there is some way i can have both POI.dat files read on the same map.

Thanks

Hi, i just got my tomtom, and i have maps 6.60 WE and 6.75 UK and IE installed. Im in ireland, and i find both maps have incomplete POI.dat files, but together they would be pretty good. One has almost all petrol stations, the other has good fast food and sight seeing POIs etc. Is there any way i can have both POI.dat files in the 6.75 map? I copied the 6.60 POI file into the 6.75 map, and that works, but i have to overwrite the 6.75s one.

I hope there is some way i can have both POI.dat files read on the same map.

Thanks

Similar problems in North America as well. Updates in one area, and suddenly tonnes of dropped information in others, such as rest areas.

Ask a Question