Pic of New Nuvi from CeBIT

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2 / Jetta MK5
427052680_de8b846ffe.jpg

I don't mind people say that this & this brand is best, just tell me the reasons why.

And when giving proofs you have to take the main function of the device as the most important criteria of choice (watch is to keep accurate time, camera is to take beautiful pictures, GPS is meant to navigate ...).

Some people (like me:D ) tend to go for Best Buys , not the Best , if we can - so we compromise on quality to adapt to the budget.

Garmin, Nikon , Windows ...users tend to defend their choice with emotions not real life data.

Last edited:
first PDN ever... TomTom ONE v2 love it. no need to change to anything else. My eye is on nothing else...well maybe the ONE v3.

Why? Consumer report did the legwork and said the TT ONE was the best for the $$, I posted CR's article in another thread... I don't buy electronics without research... CR is unbias. I went with what they said was best. Very happy CR subscriber. :)

I don't bet my money on CR . Sometimes they give good advice, sometimes not (maybe because they have different test groups?:eek: ).

Foods & drinks from CR , definitevely a no no for me.:D

hey, I never said I loved the Nuvi... just posted a pic for discussion. ;-)

Ask a Question