Other sites for GPS & TT information

TomTom Model(s)
910 w iPod & Razr connections
I check a GPS newsgroup daily at sci.geo.satellite-nav. Users post comments and questions about specific devices, about the abilities and limitations of GPS, some highly-technical discussion of satellites -- the whole gamut. Not much about TomTom on it, but informative to GPS users.

It occurred to me that users of this forum might wish to know about it, and perhaps other newsgroups, if there are any others dealing with GPS, and perhaps some websites that are informative even if they aren't TT-specific.

What prompted it was a request on the newsgroup today from a new 910 user, asking about voices and how to tell his 910 always to plan the fastest route. I answered him and recommended this forum.

But it would also be useful to ask forum users to compile a list of groups and sites they find useful for GPS and TT. Unless there's another US TT-specific site, I don't see that such a list would be much competition for this one.

Last edited:
^Agreed^

There are no other North America based forum for TomTom.
The ones listed above are Europe english based forums. There are others in different languages :)

BTW: Glad to hear your helping users on other forums.

Ask a Question