ONE XL 2007 Nissan Pathfinder

Hi everyone and to the makers of this GREAT site! Just bought my first gps unit yesterday afternoon and was able to do a fast install. Nissan made it very simple with the tray on-top of the dash which I was able to remove, drill and run the power up through the dash.

install_001.jpg

install_002.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great! How have you got the mount stuck to the tray? The surface in my Xterra's tray is too rough for the suction cup.

You can't.. I also have an Xterra and the trays aren't like the Pathfinders tray's..

I wish it was ,cause I'd have mine mounted like this.

That looks great! How have you got the mount stuck to the tray? The surface in my Xterra's tray is too rough for the suction cup.
It looks like this install utilizes the adhesive back disk included in the packaging for a perfectly smooth surface.

You can't.. I also have an Xterra and the trays aren't like the Pathfinders tray's..

I wish it was ,cause I'd have mine mounted like this.

It looks like this install utilizes the adhesive back disk included in the packaging for a perfectly smooth surface.

The Nav-Mat Portable GPS Dash Mount ( http://www.bracketron.com/main/index.php?catid=6&pid=24 ) available at BB will accomodate the TomTom's suction cup mount. If the tray dips down faar enough, you shouldn't see too much of the mounting "donut" over the rim of the console.

Very nice

Thanks for the picture....that's just what I need to do for my power mount when I can get to it!

Ask a Question