TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom 920t
Newbie here saying hi from a very cold Essex. Looking for help finding and installing low bridges on Tom Tom 920t. Hello all

Welcome to TTF. One of our mods, Andy_P is also a moderator at PocketGPSWorld.com as he is UK based. I'm sure he'll see your post so check back. He may be able to assist.

Hi Gunner, Yes dhn is correct, probably the best place to find low bridge POIs is over at PocketGPSWorld.

If I remember correctly, they are now one of their "premium" POIs, so you do need to register with the site to get them.
I'm also on their forum, so if you need any help, just ask in their forum and I should see it.

Do be aware that there is no way to get a normal TomTom to AVOID all of a certain type of POI, only to warn as you approach one.

If you want a way to calculate routes that avoid all low bridges, then you need either one if TomTom's "Truck" solutions (that's therir business division, so not good for normal users) or to buy their new "Camper and caravan map" which should allow you to enter vehicle type.

Ask a Question