Newbie with TomTom One 3rd edition?

Got a Tom Tom 1 for Xmas and really enjoying it. I am curious about one thing. Do all 1's have a memory slot? I have not seen one on mine. It was the $199 model from Circuit City, not sure which edition.

Can I load the NA map into it or does it have enough memory? Is it a good idea to order the 720 or 920 maps on the UK site for this particular ONE?

I am a total newbie. Seems that the instructions are a bit minimal.

Thanks,

M

You are the proud owner of the only model to not have a card slot. So you are restricted to using the 1 gb internal memory.

As the North America map is over 1 gb, it's not for you.

But it's still a pretty good unit. Navigation is the same as with the fancier models with their extra bells and whistles.

Tom tom one 3rd-Question

According to the Tom Tom US site the 3rd edition supposedly comes with North America and Canada maps. I cannot plan a trip beyond the adjacent state line so how do I get the other states and Canada to show?

TIA,

Mike

you must be doing something wrong, I just did a fake trip from home (Ontario, Canada) to Florida no problem

Ask a Question