Newbie to tomtom

Hello all. I just received a tomtom XL350TM for my birthday. This is the first gps system that I have ever owned. So I am new to tomtom and new to gps period. I will be browsing and searching this board as I familiarize myself with my new toy. I am sure I will have plenty questions as time goes by.

Welcome to the forums EEThomas! There's a wealth of TomTom advice to be found, as well a great group of members willing to help out fellow TomTom owners. Be sure to browse some of the "sticky" topics and look thru some of the recent threads pertinent to your device. And when you still have questions, ask away. There's always someone here that will try and help.

Hello all. I just received a tomtom XL350TM for my birthday. This is the first gps system that I have ever owned. So I am new to tomtom and new to gps period. I will be browsing and searching this board as I familiarize myself with my new toy. I am sure I will have plenty questions as time goes by.

A warm welcome to this forum. Make sure you do an explorer backup before you do anything. Let us know if we can help and enjoy your unit.

Ask a Question