Newbie from Chicagoland

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought the ONE and so far love it. I'm new to the whole GPS/Nav thing so I'm sure I'll be posting many newbie type questions (especially regarding custom POI's). Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

PS. I'm about an hour north of Chicago. If anyone has any POI's for fly fishing destinations in the driftless areas please let me know. (I know, I know ... sacred info is not easily shared).

Hello and welcome. Congrats on the purchase. We can answer any questions you have.

I'll look into a POI for fly fishing and will let you know if this can be done.

welcome

:D I just bought a TT1 myself had it about a week and the guys on this forum are very helpfull they have showed me alot when i get stuck on things.
I have learned simple things like putting in new splash screens and different color schemes every time i get stuck i just ask these guys are very helpful and i thank them very much
At this rate i might even be able to help soon :D :cool:

Ask a Question