new user, new ONE 3rd edition!

hello all, so far this looks like a great site with alot of nice, helpful ppl! :D I just bought my ONE 3rd edition @ staples on black friday, used it around here to places that I know where they are. So far so good... a cpl things though. I am tryiing to use the lastest map guarentee thing from HOME but one it get to like 1.5-2 mins left it says internal service error??!!!! its happened like 10 times. any explanation? lol i am new to the gps world altogether an this is really irritating.! :mad: :confused: sooo if anyone could help me out that would be excellent! :eek: annnd how do i d/l more poi the thingy i found was some for file. thanks in advance!

hello all, so far this looks like a great site with alot of nice, helpful ppl! :D I just bought my ONE 3rd edition @ staples on black friday, used it around here to places that I know where they are. So far so good... a cpl things though. I am tryiing to use the lastest map guarentee thing from HOME but one it get to like 1.5-2 mins left it says internal service error??!!!! its happened like 10 times. any explanation? lol i am new to the gps world altogether an this is really irritating.! :mad: :confused: sooo if anyone could help me out that would be excellent! :eek: annnd how do i d/l more poi the thingy i found was some for file. thanks in advance!

I have just purchased a one LE and found that the first time I attempted to update the updated map it took a very long time to update and then a very long time to copy to the TT ???? It worked and now every time I connect the TT to my pc useing Home it seems to be faster as if it knows me know ?
Sounds strange but thats how it seems. WORKS FASTER NOW

Internal Server error

I purchased mine Friday, and am having the exact same problem. I deleted the original map to make room for the download. Downloaded it, and at the very in, I get the message, every time. Gave up, restored my original map.

Ask a Question