New to Forum

TomTom Model(s)
Rider
Hi folks, new to the forum, have done much reading this is however my first post. Have a TTRider which I have on the Harley.. Have many of the same issues, sun bleaching the screen, added some new poi's, found some poi's just not there, have learned how to do itinerary planning yada yada yada.. however none of this is a real big deal as I have worked thru most of these issues. Actually I am well pleased with the TTRider I have found it takes me on some routes that I normally wouldn't travel.. so it keeps things interesting, actually I bought it to get me out of trouble and not into trouble. Have found though that my home is in a newer community (I have lived there 5 years) when I enter the street name I get the red x which I guess means no traffic.. when I try to navigate to home it Always drops me at the front gate to our community and says that is my destination.. I guess it's a good thing I know my way from there. Anyway just wanted to say hello!
Chas

Ask a Question