New map upgrade

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 740
Has anyone else received the new map upgrade to 8.80????? I just got mine today and everything went good as far as the download and the install of the new map

I have again experienced the same hanging issues as on previous updates. Solution is given on a similar post a number of days ago here

Got an email from tomtom that mentioned new maps -- which is a first, usually the email comes a few weeks after the new maps are out.

Downloading it now. I'm hoping that after 2 1/2 years of waiting, my neighborhood is finally on the map... Not holding out much hope, TomTom has been saying for a year that it's on the next map release.

Well, good news and bad news. Good news, my neighborhood is finally on the map. The bad news, the street I live on in my neighborhood is not. Grrr....

Unfortunately the map on the online site is at least a couple revisions old. It doesn't show my neighborhood or other street changes that have been in the device maps for several updates now. I've reported my missing street along with the neighborhood there before.

Ask a Question