New 920 owner with a couple of ?'s

Hi, I've been reading these forums for a couple of weeks and finally bought a 920t. I have a couple of questions I hope you guys can help me out with.

1. Is there any way to have max speed show up in the display? I have it checked in the preferences but never see it on screen.

2. I setup a trip on the GPS to get me to work and it wasn't exactly the way I wanted it. So I recalculated the route avoiding the streets I didn't want and it went perfectly. Is there any way I can save this custom trip or do I have to redo it every day?

3. After a trip is there anyway to review your trip? Like the time it took, average speed, max speed, miles, time spent idle.

4. I have this North American map V710.1576 is this the latest? and if it is when will a new one be released.
Thanks for any help!

Hi, welcome to TTF. In answer to your questions:

1) If you have checked the option in preferences and it is not showing, it means that there is no speed limit data, for that road, in the map. There is complete coverage here in Europe, but I hear that coverage in the US is pretty poor.

2) There is no way that you can save a specific route. However, you can just start driving the route you want and it will recalculate accordingly.

3) No, not without installing a 3rd-party application like Tripmaster (which I hear is very good. I have no personal experience of it.).

4) Yes, I believe that is the latest. No-one knows for sure when the next release will be, though it is rumored to be soon. You will hear about it here when it is.

Last edited:

Ask a Question