Movie/MP3 player for TomTom GO

I've tried out two media players available for TT: from Mobilnova and Makayama.

Disappointed with both of them - both have serious problems.

First of all I really don't like the fact that it reboots TT after you exit (memory issues probably) and the load time is brutal.

Makayama didn't not play the sound loud at all, whereas Mobilnova was as loud as you need it to be.

Mobilnova couldn't convert a video file Makayama had no problems with (you can probably use 3rd party converters).

Both have frozen to the point where you have to pull out SD card..

Verdict: I'll have to hold off using either untill a better version or different software comes out. Guess I'll have to use TT for what it was designed for - GPS navigation.. [sigh]

No Issue here with my ONE and MobilNova after the upgrade to the lastest software. They don't (for whatever reason) update their demo version though...

I was 'hemmin and hawwin' about the software until I got the upgrade... now everything is good. I can watch Movies I've converted from my DVDs or recorded TV on my ONE... pretty slick.

...Just not while driving ;)

Ask a Question