Mountin, TT keeps falling

Hey everyone, first post.

My Tomtom 510 is mounted on my windshield, very secure. The only problem is the actual TT keeps failing down as though there is no pressure to hold it in my view. It is still stuck to the windshield, not it slopes down like a measuring tape would do after if extended too long. Anyway to secure it to my line of view?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, first post.

My Tomtom 910 is mounted on my windshield, very secure. The only problem is the actual TT keeps failing down as though there is no pressure to hold it in my view. It is still stuck to the windshield, not it slopes down like a measuring tape would do after if extended too long. Anyway to secure it to my line of view?

Thanks in advance.

Check this out LP460...this is an EASY modification you can do to solve the problem! Pictures are included and detailed instructions! Good Luck with it!

http://www2.yournav.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7051

This is a good section below on all mount issues!

http://www2.yournav.com/forum/index.php?showforum=68

Are you double locking the mount?

you can check out my signature which will show you how to do it.
It's the blue link.

Hey LP460-concerning the problem with your 510 mount- I was notified through TTHome that there was a problem with the mounts drooping. I have 510 and mine did the same thing. Bumps in the road didn't help. You can call TT support @ 1-866-486-6866. Tell them your situation and you should recieve a replacement free of charge. Let me know if you get one!

Ask a Question