Motorcycle & Waterproof Mounts/Enclosers

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
RAM Mount Products
New Aqua Box For Medium Size Devices

Another great addition to the Aqua Box line of products. RAM now offers an Aqua Box for medium size devices including Garmin, Magellan and TomTom GPS units, as well as other devices. The clear, touch through screen allows you to view your electronics as well as use their function keys while in place. There is even a place for a small lock to serve as a theft deterrent. The AMPS hole pattern on the back of the box allows this enclosure to be attached to a multitude of RAM mounting bases and kits. Ideally suited to Motorcycles and ATV?s, keep your portable devices safe, dry, and accessible. The box offers the ability to lock the device inside with a small keyed padlock (not included.)

Features:
A unique, patented pending all inclusive seal and Flex-Lens. This is really cool stuff!

Touch through lens to operate buttons, may be replaced in seconds if scratched or damaged. (inexpensive)

Power, earphone and accessory cables are routed through a patent pending, self draining baffle design to keep moisture out.

Fits any RAM Mounting System for use on Planes, Motorcycles, Boats, ATVs, Bikes, etc.

Easily locks with any standard mini padlock.

All marine grade construction including stainless steel hinge pin and mounting hardware.

Lifetime Warranty on all components other than Flex.

Padded foam interior to provide additional shock and vibration protection.

ramb174aq6.jpg

LINKAGE: http://www.ram-mount.com/mount/ram_aqua_box_mount.htm

Nice find ChillyCat. I have been looking for a way to get my One mounted to my VTR1000. This looks like a nice enclosure to keep it out of the rain which was my main concern.

Thanks

Ask a Question