Missing SD Card?

Hey all. I just bought the TT1 at Best Buy today and it did not come with the SD card. Am I missing it? Because in one of the manuals it had an * after the description saying "not available with all models"

My question is, what is the SD card for anyways? I tried the TT out and I was able to navigate fine. Is it for storing favorites, or locations?? If so, I may bring it back and get tell Best Buy it was missing.

edit: Nevermind. Apparently I have the new version with the internal memory. Thanks anyways

Last edited:
Exactly, the new model ONE (the v3) does not come with an SD card. I guess TT hasn't updated their manual yet. They actually should as it causes confusion.

Does the manual even mention that you have 1GB of internal memory.

Can you walk me through the back up process. i have a dvd burner, but no software to burn dvd's. Do you know of any freeware outthere?

And then I will need the step by step method of backing up.

Thanks and greatly appreciated.

Can you walk me through the back up process. i have a dvd burner, but no software to burn dvd's. Do you know of any freeware outthere?

And then I will need the step by step method of backing up.

Thanks and greatly appreciated.

The HOME application has the backup function built in.

1. Just connect your TT1 to your computer
2. Open HOME and click on 'Make backup'
3. Click on the large arrow 'Backup'
4. Give a meaning full name of the back up
5. Wait till it finishes and...

That's it. Your fully backed up.

Ask a Question