Missing Directions

art

What is a thread?
I used my Tom Tom One to get from downtown Dayton, Ohio to a store near a major intersection of an interstate exit. There were no high buildings or obstructions. For a twelve mile very direct route, the Tom Tom didn't give me any instructions until 3.5 miles from the destination.

Driving in California I used it to find an address in a development where my destination was a house at least two years old. The street wasn't on the map, just the previous street name before the development was built.

I can give other examples. It's a little disappointing. Guess I still have to rely on Mapquest, AAA and old fashioned maps.

Should I expect more?

What is a thread?
I used my Tom Tom One to get from downtown Dayton, Ohio to a store near a major intersection of an interstate exit. There were no high buildings or obstructions. For a twelve mile very direct route, the Tom Tom didn't give me any instructions until 3.5 miles from the destination.

Driving in California I used it to find an address in a development where my destination was a house at least two years old. The street wasn't on the map, just the previous street name before the development was built.

I can give other examples. It's a little disappointing. Guess I still have to rely on Mapquest, AAA and old fashioned maps.

Should I expect more?

I work in different places almost every other day (Normally two days in a row at the same place.) in the past 4 months, I have found only two places that were not on the map, one of which *WAS* on the map, but the address I was going to was not.....however the ones next to it were.

I have been very satisfied with it.

Ask a Question