Map Upgrade - Installation question

I just got my free map upgrade. (ordered this past w/e) TT910

I think I installed it but I'm not sure.

Now that I've "upgraded" what version should I have on the TT.

The TT says the S/W is 6.522 and the map (North America) is 650.1108.

Is this the latest?

If I don't have the latest version on board for the DVD what did I do wrong?

What should I do?

TIA

I also installed mine today, and my map version now says v665.1293. Mine has the same software version as you, 6.522.

Did you use HOME to install it? I just popped my DVD in, opened TT HOME, attached my 910 and clicked on the "North America" map (it was 1.4gb) and then clicked install.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your installation! Post back and let us know if you are successful.

Also, in case it helps, the part number on the back right-hand corner of my DVD is 9A00.085S.

I did the same as fanchee. All seemed to work good.

My part number is 9A00.084 though... Mine is for the Go series, One, Rider and Navigator 6.

Thom

I am installing updates now. I got an interesting message when I clicked to install the 910 application software.

I asked me if I wanted to install the app despite having a newer version already installed on the TomTom.

Sounds like the app on the HD was older than what I got on the update CD.

CD

So I get my new map today... trying to do the install of N. America... it gets to about 50% and I get a CAB error.... called tech support we deleted n America and tried install, no fix. Formated TT910 d/load main TT910 program then install n. America, no fix. now waiting for a call back from tier 2 tech support.

Will keep you posted.

Mr_Pat

Tier 2 Tech support called back and they claim its a bad DVD.... said they would expedite a new map out, we'll see. Any ways restored back-up.

I started to explore the TT map dvd N. American map. I found that "cline.006" is corrupt... If some one was to email me a copy of this file could I manually update my map?

Mr_Pat

Last edited:

Ask a Question