Manual setting for wireless connect

Mav

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
Okay, here's my first official question. Has any Torontonian here been able to setup TTPlus using a Motorola Razor v3 with the Bell Mobility service ? I believe they use the CDMA network which (as stated in TTs Website) is supported in the 910.
I'm honestly don't need it for much except the getting for weather reports for my city and the one i'm heading to.
I did some searching here and was only able to find the following post https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=238&page=2&highlight=cdma which provided me with a start but so far unable to get it working.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide..

Hello Mav, I know you didn't ask this but I'm curious...are you able to get the weather information at all via TT HOME? If you can then at least we know that you TT910 has your login info and it's just a matter of toubleshooting the connection with your phone.

I thought I should add that I am able to use my phone to make and receive regular phone calls....

Also, while testing access to wheather on my TT i see the screen on my phone making a call to "unknown" - I'm assuming this is because i don't provide it with a number to call - this is promptly followed by a "pocket data" and "dormant" notifications flashing on the phone screen.

I'm really baffled here... :confused:

Ask a Question