Itinerary Planning for multiple destinations (XL-340/XXL-540)

TomTom Model(s)
XL 340TM
Is there any "resume" button for multi-destination itineraries? The only way I know how to bring up the second destination (after reaching the first) is to go back into Itinerary Planning from the main menu. To get everything working again, it takes of total six taps on the screen (or seven if the route summary isn't set to go away automatically).

I could understand doing all this if the first destination hadn't actually been visited yet, but it is greyed out in the list (which means "visited").

Last edited:
I know what you mean, Itinerary planning never seemed fully worked out and integrated into the rest of the system .

But as a workround, would turning all the steps into waypoints instead of destinations (except the last) achieve most of what you want?

It might, but some new problems would arise. No counting down the distance and time to the destination and no announcement that you've "arrived." I think it would be really easy to miss if not paying very close attention. Also, if I need to use a real waypoint, it could be confused with the destination.

Perhaps temporary numbered Favorites would work better, as they need fewer screen taps. The numbering as the first character keeps them on top above the others and in order.

Ask a Question