itinerary planning

:Hi to all. I recently had my one go tom tom pinched from my cab, I want to purchase an XXl model to assist me with my planning but am not sure which model will accomodate my planning and allow me to re-arrange the stops- maybe as many as 20 in a days travelling. so much confusion from various recommendations PLEASE SOMEBODY CONFIRM TO ME----- WHICH MODEL I DO REQUIRE? Some of the later models do not include itinerary planning YOUR HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED CHEERS SAM

:Hi to all. I recently had my one go tom tom pinched from my cab, I want to purchase an XXl model to assist me with my planning but am not sure which model will accomodate my planning and allow me to re-arrange the stops- maybe as many as 20 in a days travelling.
MOST, but not ALL of the units out there today will do itinerary planning. The ones you need to avoid have the "EasyMenu" interface that doesn't include that feature. Avoid ALL of the following:

Ease (Start2 in Europe), XL335SE, XL335LE, XL335LM, XL350, XL350T, XL350M, XL350TM, (XL IQRoutes2 in Europe), XXL550, XXL550T, XXL550M and XXL550TM.

Ask a Question