Is there a secret to getting the 730 to see files on the SD card?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
I cannot seem to get my maps, sounds, icons and images to show up on my 730 when I have saved them to the memory card. I originally used my map guarentee and downloaded the map to my memory card, but whenever I started the 730 I got an error "Map Not Found!" wanting to get my new toy working I simply re-installed it th the internal memory and it is working fine I can see all of the files in folders on the memory card but they are not listed as options when I access the menu's on the 730. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

What make of memory card do you have and was it from a reliable source, if its a slow speed card the device will refuse to use it, so it might be worth making sure the read speed is fast enough, otherwise what files/ folders have you got present on the memory card? - Mike

I figured it out, the SD card was formated as NTFS so the files were copied to the device but the 730 could not read them. I re-formated as FAT32 and everyhting works fine now.

Thanks

Ask a Question