How do I remove the voice "place-holders" for uninstalled voices?

I have the TomTom ONE 2nd Edition. When I scroll through my voice options, I have several "place-holders" for voices that are not installed. For example, there are several Australian, Irish and New Zealand voices that simply say "install from CD or download from TomTom.com." The only problem is, those voices are not contained on the CD or on TomTom.com. So, I'm stuck with those place-holders. What I'd like to do is remove them, so that when I'm scrolling through my voices I only see voices that actually exist. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

if you really want them most of them are here in the voices section.not sure if you can do away with them.i think they are in there for good i could be wrong.because when you get them from here there are only 2 files instead of the 3 you usually download.

if you really want them most of them are here in the voices section.not sure if you can do away with them.i think they are in there for good i could be wrong.because when you get them from here there are only 2 files instead of the 3 you usually download.

Perfect! Thank you. I found them all.

Ask a Question